Leonardo da Vinci once said, “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Neither should the next speaker you hire for your important event!
Through the years, I’ve come to gain a deep appreciation for those brave souls who step up and serve their organizations as leadership chairs or educational program managers for associations, events and trade shows.
It’s not easy because the success or failure of your program rests on the speakers you find to educate and entertain your group.
Let’s face it, you will walk away a HERO…or a zero.
Finding the right speakers while staying within a tight budget is hard. (Unless of course you don’t mind speakers who offer 30 minutes of salesy gibberish.)
That’s not me. I know that memorable conferences don’t happen by accident. It takes your hard work and the right speaker to pull it off successfully.
Welcome to my speaking page. I love to bring messages that offer a huge impact while helping attendees walk away with concrete skills that work miracles. This is possible because I’m in the trenches with you. As a matter of fact, I have served others in the healthcare service industry for years. I’ve also been fortunate enough to lead in several capacities. I have held roles such as Regional Manager, Vice President, Entrepreneur, CEO, Executive Coach, Chief of Human Resources and currently as the Chief Marketing Officer for a cool company called Signature Performance.
From small corporate training sessions to large multi-day conferences, I have had the privilege to teach on a variety of subjects including team building, leadership, business strategy, organizational development, life planning and building trust. I understand how important it is to select the right speaker for your event. Often, the success of your entire event is built around your speaker’s ability to connect and how well they serve your audience. To this end, you will find that I am willing to go the extra distance to help make your event special.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Quick and professional responses to your inquiries.
- Personal attention and a phone consultation prior to your event. My goal is to best understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A dynamic professionally prepared presentation focused on achieving your conference goals and objectives.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event. I do this to make sure I met your expectations.
Are you looking for ways to offer ideas that promote transformational leadership? Creative ways that include capturing a larger vision for your life, beyond just the 9-5? Let me share the impactful stories that have helped positively shape many organizations just like yours.
My Most Requested Speaking Topics Include:
- The ART of Customer Service – Any organization can create a culture of legendary service by embracing a few commitments to the A.R.T. of customer service.
- A Little TACT is all it takes – Every business office can improve efficiencies and earn more money by integrating the elements of TACT: Training, Advocating, Connecting and Trying Harder.
- Believe. Do. Dream. – Understanding the power of beliefs can help leaders and teams to produce their best work ever. In this talk I take you on a coaching journey – helping you to gain an awareness of dangers associated with the “comfort zone” mentality.
- Bang! – Learn how to maximize individual and team performance by utilizing the secrets within My Big Bang Theory of Leadership. Attendees will learn the value of Being Intentional, Asking Great Questions, Noodling Around, and How to Get a life while loving what you do.
Truly, I despise talking about myself, but if it helps you find the right speaker for your event here is what others have said about my talks…
“I have had the pleasure of booking Mark for two events. Both times, he led interactive and lively discussions on timely topics that had an impact. Mark is a coach, leader, and friend who bears his heart to improve the lives of the people around him. His talks are relevant, interactive and honest – he pulls you in through the use of stories that make you think. I recommend Mark Mathia for your next conference or event.” – Jen Hamilton, Faith Regional Health Services, President NEAHAM 2016-2017
“Mark’s presentations are always thoughtful, informative and well done.” – Judy Hammond, President, Resource Management Services, Inc.
“Engaging and though-provoking day. Enjoyed the participation aspect of the class.” – Conference Attendee
“Mark added transformational value to our program. Our classes are offered to insurance professionals each year for required continuing education credit to keep their licenses active. Ethics is one of those things that everyone should already know so it is sometimes difficult to provide a new perspective and Mark did just that.” – Mary Kay Mashek, Stillwater Insurance Company
Now the reality.
The truth is great speakers are hard to find, and ones that have a full-time gig don’t make that task any easier. If you are interested in checking my availability for your event you have an important choice to make – wait, (and miss an opportunity) or contact me today about speaking at your event…I recommend reaching out right away.
I’m now taking bookings for the 2017 season.
To be prioritized don’t wait to check on my availability – your event is too important to delay.