Back in Highschool, I had a coach, Mr. Kruger. He was a nice enough guy. Taught history but mostly liked football. I can’t remember a time he missed a practice. The team really looked up to him.
But for some reason, Kruger didn’t like me very much.
One day I had what I thought was a great practice. I did well in several different positions. I entered the locker room a hero in my own mind. However, when I said something to Coach Kruger, he shot me a strange look.
“You are a real Jack, Mr. Mathia, he said.
I knew better, but I asked anyway.
“What is a Jack?”
He smiled at me.
“A Jack of all positions…but an Ace at none.”
I didn’t like that much – still don’t. And the thought stuck all through school…even college.
So here’s why I’m telling you this.
It’s great to be helpful in a lot of places…but it’s better for everyone if you can be great at the one thing that you are most passionate about.
Most significant accomplishments take a ton of focus.
- Colonel Sanders focused on tacos, burgers, fries, and chicken? Probably average chicken.
- Steve Jobs set out to build an automobile – and the best computer? Likely, average computers.
- Walt Disney said, “it’s all about a cat, rabbit, pony, bird – and a mouse? Certainly, average.
You see, I think brilliance is found in focus.
I mean, c’mon – who want’s to be excellent at being average?
Certainly not me.
Probably not you.
So what does this have to do with my copywriting services? Well, writing copy is what I do. That’s my Ace. If you are in need of a seasoned writer or marketing strategist, we should talk. Why? Because if writing persuasive copy isn’t your one thing than I can help.
It’s really not rocket science, is it? Focus on your passion, and hire me to focus on how to communicate it.
How about a completely FREE marketing strategy session?
- Powerful coaching regarding your unique sales proposition.
- An experienced look into your marketing strategy.
- A one-page marketing plan (including copy suggestions.)
- A complimentary review of current sales copy.
You risk nothing…except becoming an ACE of your organization.
You have a choice to make.
As I see it, you can continue trying to do it all yourself…or, allow me to create compelling copy that sells beyond your wildest dreams.
You risk nothing as I offer a 100% “love my copy” or don’t pay a dime money back guarantee.